- cups Original Bisquick® mix
- cup milk
- cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- cup real maple syrup
- tablespoons butter
- tablespoons bourbon whiskey
- cup chopped walnuts
- 1Mix Bisquick mix, milk and eggs as directed on box for pancakes, adding pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to batter. Make pancakes as directed on box.
- 2In 1-quart saucepan, heat Syrup ingredients over low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through and starting to simmer.
- 3Serve pancakes topped with syrup and nuts.