Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fashion Craving: Leather

Burberry


Lately, I have been absolutely craving leather. I know it sounds crazy, because the term is usually associated with food, but I feel that craving is definitely the way to describe it. The cooler fall temperatures have caused me to long for soft and supple leather, leather that has just the right amount of wear, in the way that I long for donuts. I don't always want them, but when I do its intense and I must get my hands on some or I won't stop thinking about them. While I like all shades of leather, I  am particularly enamored with the various shades of brown leather right now, from rich caramel to a deep expresso. My body simply needs to be wrapped in the sweet embrace a perfectly broken in jacket, carefully cradled in a luxurious leather chair, or carried away in beautiful leather shoes. Unfortunately, my budget doesn't allow me to go out and indulge my cravings so for now I must feast with my eyes. 

Burberry
Tory Burch Jess Boot 

Sperry Top-Sider Seabourn Platform Wedges
I really really love these
Cece leather flat




Kate Spade

Linda Farrow
Daniel Wellngton











No comments:

Post a Comment