Wednesday, December 18, 2013

12 Days of Christmas: Day 6

In exactly one week it will be Christmas! I'm so excited! Of course that also makes it day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas Countdown. Halfway there!
 
"On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, six geese a laying."
 
 
If I have learned anything from feeding Canadian geese at the lake near my house, I know that geese can be selfish, aggressive, and mean so I wouldn't suggest buying six of those for your loved one anytime soon, unless you want a good goose bite (they pinch AND twist).
 
Why not make yourself as warm and cozy as watching Love Actually makes your heart feel and wrap yourself in something with nice warm goose down instead?
 
Here are six of my favorite goose down things right now.
 
Burberry Brit fur trimmed parka with down filled warmer
Down Coat with back zipper for Baby
Round baby dressed in this cute coat? So cute it would be illegal.
 
J. Crew Excursion Vest
I love stripes everything and vests are no exception.

Lilly Pulitzer Kate Puffer Vest
Supposedly this vest is slimming. Either way its super cute!
 

 

Ediie BauerDown Oversize Throw
To cuddle under while watching Love Actually.
 

 
West Elm Premium Down Duvet Cover Insert
This might seem like a boring choice but with all the cute duvet covers you could put on this combined with fluffy softness it had to be on the list!

Read previous Countdown posts: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment