Saturday, December 14, 2013

12 Days of Christmas: Day 2

It's day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas Countdown at The Red Panda Purveyor

"On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, two turtle doves."

Turtle doves are a wonderful symbol of true love and peace. However, buying a two live birds for your true love may be a bit excessive. Why not let they them be just that, a symbol, and buy your true love these vintage beauties Chanel.

"On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, vintage Chanel earrings."
Chanel Dove Drop Ear Clips
Why not pair those gorgeous danglers with some lovely dove shades of gray? I didn't realize til this post what an absolutely beautiful shade dove gray truly is. I need to go out an get my hands on some gray garb stat!

Chanel always gets it right.

Elie Saab FW 2013
Elie Saab FW 2013
Valentino SS 2013 Haute Couture
Marchesa FW RTW 2013
Elie Saab 2013 Resort
Elie Saab FW 2012
Elie Saab 2013 Couture
Elie Saab 2013 Couture
Elie Saab 2013 Couture
Look out for Day 3 coming tomorrow and read Day 1: Partridge in a Pear Tree here!

No comments:

Post a Comment