Thursday, October 10, 2013

modern primary color

modern primary color

modern primary color
kept the accessories simple, the dress is amazing all on its own


Multi color striped dress / Nine West ankle booties / John Lewis yellow envelope clutch, $63 / Ted Baker chunky chain jewelry / NARS Cosmetics red lip stick, $30

I will always love fitted shapes, nipped waists, and hourglass silhouettes. However, right now I am so into loose flowy silhouettes that replaces a high, dropped or traditional waist with no waist at all. Instead the garments seem to hang from the shoulders and gently flare out from there. I don't know what it is but there is something so appealing about being a literal clothes hanger.* I especially love this dress by Rosie Assoulin. with its simple graphic look and primary colors, it could be worn any season.

see how gorgeous?


Other noteworthy looks

Rosie Assoulin
Rosie Assoulin
I don't know designer but I know I must have it

*not referencing the skinny model description of "clothes hanger" but the literal as in it hangs from your shoulders like it hangs from a hanger

No comments:

Post a Comment