Monday, November 4, 2013

I want to go to there: The Cool Beach House


It's Monday and if you are anything like me, much of your day will be devoted to dreaming about the weekend getaway that you didn't have this past weekend and probably won't this weekend. Don't get me wrong, I love my life and had a great weekend, but when confronted with a case of the Mondays it's always nice to take a mental vacation from the realities of life.  In addition, I have been in the worst shopping mood lately (the struggle to not click on side pop up ads at work is very real). So my perfect getaway would be the combination of those two things: a shopping spree (with unlimited budget) in an exotic locale.

Although no longer open (it was a pop up boutique in Melbourne in 2009), the The Cool Beach House would be the perfect real life getaway for my Monday day dreams. I guess I will keep dreaming but at least they will be beautiful dreams.






















No comments:

Post a Comment