Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thom Brown Pre-Fall 2013

Doesn't everyone know a Thom Browne? I know that I know an acquaintance (we are not really that close) named Thom Brown but I don't know THE Thom Browne (with an E because of course that is much more stylish than without). If only. While many primarily think of him as a menswear designer, I must say that his looks for women are simply beautiful. With their strong lines, creative silhouettes, and beautiful shapes, they are everything you want menswear as women's wear to be and nothing you don't.

I particularly love his Pre-Fall 2013 collection.


Pattern. silhouette. Texture. This has it all.
Pin tucks done so right.
 
 
A great day to night outfit.
 
Boxy perfection.
 
Fur. Just simply fur. Magnificent.
 
 
Draping.
 
 
The perfect "meet the parents" dress, don't you think?
 

I love this dress. I love it exactly the way it is. You could add a statement necklace but why? Let simplicity take over. Can you imagine how simply chic this would look with a sleep bun or flat ironed middle parted tresses and a statement lip? Crimson or perhaps a wine-y shade. Stunning

No comments:

Post a Comment