Monday, November 18, 2013

Man Crush Monday: Dolvett Quince

Let me be the first to admit that I am such a sap for the Biggest Loser. Also I feel really silly for posting this but hey it's all in good fun, so oh well. My favorite way to watch the show is let episodes go by and and then binge on a huge motivational helping of sweat and tears. I love the background stories of the contestants, the drama between contestants, and the trainers...and I especially love Dolvett. Now don't get me wrong, I like all the trainers and they all have their strengths. Bob is great at motivating people through respect and aspirational goals. Jillian is terrifying but in a great way and you get the feeling that she is only torturing you for your own good. (On a side note I am doing her 6-Week Six Pack and it is awesome. She is tough but not as bad as you would think watching the show.) 

But lets talk about Dolvett

Those eyes. 
That body.
That smile.
He likes dogs.
He can rock a suit.
But mostly he seems to really care about the contestants. The best trainers are ones that develop a bond with their clients and motivate through encouragement rather than fear or anger. All the trainers are great but if it were me on the ranch, it would be Dolvett for me for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment