Thursday, January 16, 2014

Floral Fascination

It's mid January. I am aware that we are very much still in the grip of winter with all it's chill and ice. However, when it comes to fashion, mentally, I am focused on spring. Once the new year starts, I am ready to forget about the cold and pretend that its 70 degrees and everything is in bloom. I guess that is why I gravitate towards floral this time of year. I don't mean winter floral or even print that happens to contain fauna of an kind. I'm talking about light, airy, unabashedly romantic and feminine springtime floral. It doesn't hurt that by this time all the designers have already debuted their spring collections and they never disappoint. So for those of you that are "so over" winter, enjoy. 

Valentino

Dolce and Gabbana
Dolce and Gabbana

Ralph Lauren Blue Label

Giambattista Valli

Elie Saab
Elie Saab
Valentino
Zuhair Murad
Zuhair Murad
Zuhair Murad
Marchesa
Zac Posen

No comments:

Post a Comment